Monday, November 5

What a Wonderful World

Rishard and I stumbled upon this video yesterday and I'm so in love with it that I wanted to share it will all of you.  I'd always thought the way this song was sung was a little annoying, but watching his expressions as he sings it makes it all fun.


Rishard and I are doing well.  The weather here has been absolutely beautiful.  Today it is too warm for me to run outside comfortably, so I'll have to wait until this evening.  I go running most days in the marina area, which is the north end of the peninsula.  It's a nice flat park area, where I can look at the Golden Gate bridge for the first half of the run.  I am running a half marathon this weekend.  I'm disappointed to say that I don't think I'll beat my time from last year.

Rishard and I joined a rock climbing gym and we're taking a beginning rock climbing class together.  It is fun to do together and is helping me build some upper body strength.  We're hoping to find some opportunities to climb outside soon.

In two weeks, we are going to Las Vegas to see Garth Brooks at his very last scheduled concert.  We are very excited to be able to see him perform.  We sang Garth Brooks together on our first date, so he's always had a special place in our relationship.

I am still looking for a job.  I have decided to become more serious about the pursuit though.  I have enjoyed having lots of free time, and it has been great for getting to know the city a bit and starting to feel at home here.  I've had lots of time to cook too, which I've really enjoyed.

I miss you all and look forward to seeing you again soon.


4 comments:

  1. That is a fun video! I agree - his expressions are great! It's nice to hear from you and Rishard. Good luck in the job search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked that song. It is good to hear about how things are going in your new area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina, yeah, we'll wait to hear from you as to when we can get together again.
    Tina came to visit for a day a couple of weeks ago. We made bread, talked, Tina helped Rachel with her homework, and we carved pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my dad's favorite artists. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to hear everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete