Saturday, May 28

A Day Out With Thomas

Okay, I need some help learning to use this site. Here are some pictures of our cousins trip to see Thomas. It put them backwards, and I can't figure out how to do more than a few at a time, and I've run out of time, but I'll try to get them all on. And I can't see where to make it shorter on the front page. Anyone is welcome to fix it. sorry the layout is so bad. I'll try to learn more soon, sorry. Thanks again to Grandpa and Grandma Sharon.









4 comments:

  1. Our kids had a blast! Thanks again to Grandpa and Grandma Sharon and everybody who drove so my kids could go. David had a school play and I was in a coed volleyball tournament that night. Thanks for posting pictures, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why were we not invited to this cousin's day? Miles would have loved to ride Thomas and see everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been extremely chagrined to realize that we left Miles out. Originally we planned to take midrange kids but then took Mary so Lisa could drive, & we just messed up by not inviting Miles too. We would have loved to take him too! We just spaced and we are very embarrassed. No excuses & we hope we can make it up sometime & be forgiven for our stupidity. We really felt & feel bad when we realized our mistake. There's no way to go back now but we'll try to never repeat our mistake. We love you all equally with all our hearts & you know how much we love trains & the chance to share them with the grand kids. Our family is what we live for & we'd rather die than offend anyone. They do this event every Memorial Day weekend so if we can afford it next year we'll make it a tradition. We also plan to take the older kids on a special adventure soon. We hope we can be forgiven. There are no other words to express our chagrin over this so we hope you will forgive us, Brent & Melissa. We really wish we had taken Miles too. Call us if you know something he would enjoy doing with us. We tried to call as soon as we realized our error. Please return our call. Love, Dad & Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. We understand that it was just an oversight and not an intentional snub, I just didn't want Miles to be left out of fun cousin outings. We aren't angry about it and hope to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete