Saturday, May 7

Acheivements

I added a text gadget to our page where we can make notes about what's going on with our families, without having to do a whole post about it.  Please update your families' status. To do so, click on "Design" in the upper right corner, and then click on the edit button on the appropriate layout panel.

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I love it - thank you Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears easy to overwrite each other's changes on this gadget. At least I had a change I had added disappear and revert back to a previous update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger had an error where all changes made yesterday evening were lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we may want to consider allowing read only access to the public at large. It would let us add all sorts of cool gadgets that are not supported on private blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it called the $75 method?

    ReplyDelete