Tuesday, November 5

Family Dinner

As we said below we are inviting everyone over Sunday to our house for dinner.  We will be having roast beef, and mash potatoes and gravy, and whatever other dishes you all would like to bring.  We will also have cake and ice cream to celebrate Dad's birthday.  We will plan to eat around 5:30, but everyone is welcome to come over any time.

8 comments:

  1. Dad we will do the gravy since we can make it from the meat if you can bring the potatoes. Also Brian said in the other post they are bringing rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will bring roasted vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are coming, just hadn't decided what we are bringing yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if we'll make it. The kids are sick. Mary's had a high fever yesterday and today. I'm recovering from a migraine, and we're all worn out. I'll see how I feel tomorrow and maybe come with Anna, who seems to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can also bring some ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the dinner, Kevin and Shanna! We enjoyed it. It was great to see those who were there. We hope your kids feel better, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete