Have any of you made a barbie dress cake? Mom made me a couple when I was little, but I don't know what she used. I think I want to make one for Mary's birthday. Any ideas?
Oops, I deleted my comment ;) So, I was trying to say that I have the Wilton set, which includes a dress-shaped pan and a doll torso pick. The pan works really well because it has a metal rod in the center which allows the cake to bake evenly. You can borrow the set if you'd like, I won't be using it much anymore. :)
Shana and I made one for Brinn several years ago. Don't remember how, but I am sure Shana does.
ReplyDeleteWe baked the cake in a 8 cup pyrex measuring cup and then stuck the doll in the middle and frosted.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops, I deleted my comment ;) So, I was trying to say that I have the Wilton set, which includes a dress-shaped pan and a doll torso pick. The pan works really well because it has a metal rod in the center which allows the cake to bake evenly. You can borrow the set if you'd like, I won't be using it much anymore. :)
ReplyDeleteOh,Kristi, That'd be great. I'll call you.
ReplyDelete