Saturday, August 24
Big Favor, Big Wall, Many Hands>Light Work
We need help from all who live in Utah. The wall in front of our house has been crumbling for years & we need to get it taken care of before someone gets hurt! Next Saturday I am going to rent a concrete saw or use a sledge hammer and cut/break it up in pieces (the top slab) & then I need a much help as possible to break up the bricks & move the dirt. We'll use the trailer to haul away the junk. Then we'll have pizza & root beer for lunch & be done in time to watch the BYU game &/or do whatever else you need to do! If everyone helps it shouldn't take very long! Let's plan to start at 8AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We would love to help, but we're going to Boise next weekend. Let us know if you need help the following weekend.
ReplyDeleteDraeden, Liam, and I can come.
ReplyDeleteBriggs and I have a Priest quorum activity Saturday, but we moved it so we can come help. We will still need to leave around 11:30 but we will all be there until then.
ReplyDeleteI will be there, but David won't be able to come. I'll have to leave by about 12:30 to make it to a baptism I'm supposed to conduct.
ReplyDeleteAll help will be greatly appreciated & I really believe we should be done at least by 11:30! Bring shovels, wheel barrows, sledge hammers, etc. Thanks sooooo much.
ReplyDelete