I shared a family info sheet with all of you whom I had addresses for. If you could please double check your address and add a updated date (like you see on mine) so that we can all sort of guess better if your address is current, that would be great. Most of the addresses I know are correct, but we're missing a few birthdays and some phone numbers. Also, if someone feels inclined, they could add some aunts and uncle addresses. I believe Dad's side is fairly well maintained elsewhere, but I don't have Mom's siblings anymore. Thanks for your help!
Tina, If we had your address, I will send you quite a few addresses of your relatives on both sides.
ReplyDeleteOur correct address is 650 North 300 East, Pleasant Grove, Utah, 84062.
Thanks,
Thanks to those who were thoughtful on Mother's day, it meant a lot to me.
Tina, I'm sorry we don't get to talk very often. My email address has been dljensen1@hotmail.com, but I just set up a new one today: whra46@gmail.com. Either one will work. Please send us the form to edit that you mention in your post. Thanks, & we love you.
ReplyDelete