Wednesday, March 7

Martians




I just discovered how to add pictures and videos here from my Picasa web albums, so I thought I'd share another cute one. The kids just discovered the Sesame Street Martians, and think they're hilarious. Here's their version of one of the videos we watched.

9 comments:

  1. So awesome! I remember the Martians from Sesame Street. Nice job, Daniel and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see this yesterday but not now. I have found the picasa video player to be flaky, but I believe there is an option for converting them to youtube videos which has always worked well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that option? On picasa, or on this site? I couldn't see it either place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you convert them to youtube videos, will it show on youtube or is it just a format for videos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my version of Picasa (3.9) there is an "Upload to Youtube" button. I seem to remember there being an option after I uploaded the pictures to picassa web that it asked me if I wanted to convert them as well, but my picture have all been moved to the google + pictures interface now,so I can't check that.

    When you upload videos to Youtube, you have the option to make them public and searchable, public but not searchable (anyone can view them but they have to have the url to find them), or private and then you share which users can see them (and they have to be logged in to view them)> I usuually go with the public but not searchable option.

    Sorry to have change the topic of the comment thread . Back on the main point, It was a fun video to watch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete