Sunday, July 9

Reunion Pictures

I uploaded all of our pictures from the reunion and put them in a shared album on google photos. I tried to invite everyone I had contact information for, including both adults and children. If I didn't share it with you, I must not have your email address, or I mis-typed it. Just let me know and I am happy to add you.

Since it is a shared album, everyone can upload their pictures there as well and they will automatically be shared with everyone in the group.

I uploaded them at full resolution. I will leave them that way for a couple of weeks, but if I fill up my quota of space I may have to change them to not be so large in the future. So if there are ones you want, download them in the next couple of weeks.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like a lot of fun. We're sad we missed everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We apparently had a really strong storm here Friday evening, with winds high enough tot set off the tornado sirens. It blew down the two branches that made the back half of our tree. Fortunately we had my car with us, because it landed right where my car is usually parked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm so glad you avoided that problem!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Eric and Sarah for a great reunion. We had a wonderful time, and thanks for taking care of all the food. I appreciate all the work you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the photos and thanks for a great reunion. We really appreciate all you did to make it so easy for us! It was great to see everyone who could make it. I was so surprised at how much I love Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome. We are glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete