Draeden, Liam and I have been hanging out together back home, though I've actually been at work a lot, as I got called in to solve an emergency problem over the weekend.
We got a new bishop in our ward today, so I was released from being a counselor. I knew this was coming sometime this year, but I was surprised when I got the call to meet with a member of our stake presidency this week.
Playlist: Here are some links to some songs I've really been enjoying lately:

Thanks for the update! Scott was just asking me why you don't send out the snackmaster CD's anymore, and I told him you just post here, and then I looked and you had posted. We listened to the songs, but can't say we liked them. The first one was probably my favorite of the four.
ReplyDeleteLisa, thanks for listening to those tracks, but sorry you didn't enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteWe went through our CDs back in January and we decided to keep the SnackMasters as well. They are a fun memory. Thanks for sharing music! Also, I'm very happy that Nikkail and Kristi have been having a fun time!
ReplyDeleteGood update. I listened to the songs. Here are my thoughts: Trampoline is fun but a bit too techno, Underpass is boring and a downer. Factory Floor: Ya is fascinatingly dull. I really like the Soft Cell song, which I hadn't heard before, but it is also a bit slow. A great road trip song - gives you a lot to thing about. Great narrative and lots of emotionally resonate thoughts.
ReplyDeleteTina, how can a song be too techno? :)
ReplyDeleteI go back and forth between thinking Factory Floor are boring or brilliant with their very minimalist repetition.
The comments about Snack master CD's have brought fond memories of making them.
Thanks for the new Snackmaster CD. I'm excited to listen to it!
ReplyDelete