I think that Music Complete is a really good album. In fact, I'd say it is the best album New Order have made since Technique in 1989, better than Republic and Get Ready, and way way better than the disappointing Waiting For The Siren's Call. Apparently, Gillian Gilbert is more important to the quality of New Order's work than Peter Hook, at least based on the existing evidence of albums made without each of them.
I enjoyed that.
ReplyDeleteI think that Music Complete is a really good album. In fact, I'd say it is the best album New Order have made since Technique in 1989, better than Republic and Get Ready, and way way better than the disappointing Waiting For The Siren's Call. Apparently, Gillian Gilbert is more important to the quality of New Order's work than Peter Hook, at least based on the existing evidence of albums made without each of them.
ReplyDelete