Sunday, May 4

Some stuff we did

At the end of March, Nikkail and her cousin Mary had a birthday party with a fun cake.



At the start of April, we had a fun family trip to Zion National Park, where Maryn, Nikkail and I enjoyed hiking to the top of Angel's Landing.



At the end of April, Kristi, Mark, Draeden, and Liam had a fun trip to Arches National Park, where we enjoyed hiking to Delicate Arch.


We also did a fun hike to Corona Arch while we were there.

Here is Liam's latest birthday cake.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! Sounds like you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like fun trips. Southern Utah certainly has a lot of fun activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all some of my favorite hikes ever! I'm glad you had fun. Nice cake, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added a photo Liam's birthday cake. It is very tasty, with marble chocolate and vanilla cake and yummy chocolate frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make such beautiful cakes!

    ReplyDelete