Wednesday, March 5

Some things we've done this year.



In January, Draeden had his pinewood derby.  Liam also wanted to make a car.  They each designed how they wanted their cars to look and then Kristi and I helped them with shaping and painting.

Here is Draeden's car:

Here is Liam's car:



In February, Draeden, with some help from Kristi, created a very cool Valentines box for his school party:



Also in February, Kristi and I visited Zion Nation Park and did some fun hiking.  Thanks again to those who helped with our children while we were gone!  Here is a photo I took from the top of Angel's Landing, which was a very fun trail:


In March, Draeden and I participated in the Desert Rampage mountain bike race in St. George.  Draeden got 4th place in his category and I got 5th place in my category.   I was happy to get my best finish and time yet out of my six times doing this race.   Here is Draeden racing:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I love Angel's landing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! Fun cars! Our kids had so much fun playing with Draeden and Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cars look great! I'm glad you were still able to make it to your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo from Angel's Landing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete