Yes, Happy Birthday, Mark! We're thinking of you today and wishing you well.
I hope you have a great birthday! I've always thought it was cool that my brother's birthday was the day after Independence Day.
Thinking of you today! Hope you have a great birthday!
Thank you everyone. My age is no longer the answer to life, the universe, and everything, but on the other hand, I'm now back in my prime!
Please explain the story behind the following phrase:It seems my cat, cuddly as she was, was secretly a truancy officer.
I have some ideas. Is this a true story?
No, I was just making up a random scenario that seemed funny to me and was trying to get someone to write a short story about it.
Yes, Happy Birthday, Mark! We're thinking of you today and wishing you well.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great birthday! I've always thought it was cool that my brother's birthday was the day after Independence Day.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you today! Hope you have a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone. My age is no longer the answer to life, the universe, and everything, but on the other hand, I'm now back in my prime!
ReplyDeletePlease explain the story behind the following phrase:
ReplyDeleteIt seems my cat, cuddly as she was, was secretly a truancy officer.
I have some ideas. Is this a true story?
ReplyDeleteNo, I was just making up a random scenario that seemed funny to me and was trying to get someone to write a short story about it.
ReplyDelete