Thursday, July 5

Happy Birthday Mark!

Hope you have a great day! I'm looking forward to see you on Saturday.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mark! I always remember your birthday because you were my first nephew! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! We won't get to see you Saturday but we'll be thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! We won't get to see you Saturday but we'll be thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I had a fun birthday. Kristi got me a very nice bike repair stand, and I'm excited about being able to use it to do more of my own repairs and tune ups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Nikail got me 4 Ritter Sport bars and Dad and Sharon got me some cool binoculars. I was thinking of taking them to church yesterday to see the speaker better, but decided that might look obnoxious :) (and Kristi got us a seat on the 3rd row anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is like a belated birthday gift from my favorite band:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOeImx0kW4&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard on 101.9 that the new Killer's song had just come out. I thought then that you were probably happy about that, Mark!

    ReplyDelete