
Here are some more pictures of baby Anna. She's doing great and growing fast. At her 2 week appointment she already weighed 9 pounds (8 lb, 1 oz. at birth), and was 20 inches long (19 at birth). She sleeps a lot, gets a lot of kisses from Daniel and Mary, and screams if she doesn't get fed the instant she wakes up. As you can see, we all adore her.

We had a nice Easter with Scott's parents before they went back home. Scott's mom made Easter clothes for Daniel and Mary. Anna didn't leave the house, but still wore a cute little dress Dad and Sharon gave us when Mary was born with a sweater and booties knit by Aunt Kathleen.
Mary is really getting into girly stuff lately. Here's a video that really captures her personality.
Cute pictures! Anna looks adorable. Thanks for posting them.
ReplyDeleteAnna is so cute! I love the picture of her and the Easter egg.
ReplyDeleteI fixed the videos!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting. I love all of the pictures. Mary and Daniel are so adorable in their Easter clothes and baby Anna, too. She is so beautiful. I am so glad you can use the sweater and booties again! I love seeing babies wearing the things I knit!
ReplyDeleteWe hope to meet your little one soon. Hope everyone is healthy!
ReplyDelete