Wednesday, December 5

November 2018

November rushed by, didn't it?

Scott is working so hard on getting his business up and running. He went to a lot of networking meetings this month, just trying to meet people and get his business out there. The most exciting meeting of the month was the Utah Global Forum, where Ben Stein was the keynote speaker. Scott has made some good connections, and gotten a lot of great feedback. We're anxiously awaiting that first customer.

We finished our ceiling this month! We repainted the whole main area, and got all the lights back up, and the curtains and rug. It's so nice to have it finished!

I am busy, and not always handling it very well. I have a lot of anxiety about a lot of things. When my anxiety kicks in, I tend to push people away and kind of close up my heart. I'm working really hard on being more mindful, and making love my biggest motivator.

Daniel, Mary, and I are performing in "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" at our ward RS Christmas dinner. We've been rehearsing all month. It's been a lot of fun. Performing in front of others is not my thing, but I've loved being a part of it with Daniel and Mary. We've all discovered our hidden acting skills, and since the whole cast is just our neighbors and friends, it's just been a lot of fun.

Mary did a big Veteran's Day Choir Performance this month. Dad and Sharon came, and we got to honor Dad as a veteran of the Air Force. It was a really neat concert. The choir also got to perform at the Festival of Trees last week. I went along as a chaperone, and it was lots of fun.







For Thanksgiving, we went to Boise. The day after Thanksgiving we went to the Boise Festival of Trees with our Boise cousins. We liked it better than the one here in Salt Lake because it wasn't nearly as big, and everything was free. They had lots of crafts for the kids, and they got to see Santa. The kids also loved the Lego displays and model train exhibit.


1 comment: