I was able to get my cast off last Monday, but I still have to use crutches and can't carry anything very well. If ANYONE has a little time to help us get our Christmas tree, etc. up from the garage so we can decorate it would be greatly appreciated. Next week is when we planned to have our family Christmas Party, but Kevin said they have tickets to see a movie with his business that day. We need to know what the best solution is. Sharon's family is coming on Sunday, so that isn't an option. We could do it earlier or later on Saturday. What works?
Is everyone available when Tina is in town? I think it could be fun to have the party with her family.
ReplyDeleteWe're planning to leave on the 29th, but could do it the 26th, 27th or 28th. We are also pretty much available anytime before Christmas too.
ReplyDeleteDad, If Anna and Peter are feeling better, we could come down on Monday morning to help. I'll call you.
ReplyDeleteKevin & his family came yesterday afternoon and helped us with decorating. We really appreciate them. Thanks also for Lisa & Brian's families also offering to help. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas now.
ReplyDeleteSo, we now hear that both Tina & Scott's families will be here right after Christmas, so we could have a get together then, before Lisa & Scott leave for Boise. How does that work for everyone?
We could get together right after Christmas. Would it work to have a party on the Monday after Christmas, 26 Dec.?
ReplyDeleteThat works for us.
ReplyDeleteJennifer just called Holly, and it's not totally clear when they'll get here, but it seems like they might not be in town until Wednesday, 28 Dec. Scott or Holly, can you confirm that? Should we have the family party on 28 Dec.?
ReplyDeleteWe would prefer Monday or Tuesday, since we'll be getting ready to go on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteHolly's niece is getting married on the27th, but they can do the party on the 26th or 28th. Should we plan on the 26th?
ReplyDeleteWe can do the 26th.
ReplyDeleteMonday the 26th works for us
ReplyDeleteIt works for us also.
ReplyDeleteWe are good with the 26th.
ReplyDeleteRight now the weather forecast is for snow. We may leave Sunday to get us there for sure by Monday night. At the time I talked with you, Jennifer, I didn't know about Lisa's constraints so I thought of Wednesday as our first real option. We can do our best to make Monday work!
ReplyDeleteDo we have a location and time?
Thanks!
I think we should do this at a church. Anyone have access to a church Monday night?
ReplyDeleteWe can reserve a church. Can everyone do Weds the 28th if they won't let us do it on a Monday?
ReplyDeleteWe are available either evening.
ReplyDeleteYes. I was thinking a church too. We may even need to do it at lunch time as to not interfere with YM/YW. We're available anytime, and could also try scheduling our church if Jennifer's isn't available.
ReplyDelete