Next Monday, September 12, is Sharon's birthday. I am very grateful that she is part of my life and a member of our family. She makes sure that we remember everyone elses birthdays, so I hope everyone will take the opportunity to let her know we love and appreciate her on her special day.
We recently rented a movie on Redbox, "The Man Who Knew Infinity." It was very interesting and I wondered if anyone else has seen it? It doesn't have a lot of action and not much violence, but it tells the story of a real man who grew up in India, who had a natural talent to think in terms of mathematics. It shows him dealing with prejudice and other challenges, but he was a very gifted mathematical genius. I'd be interested to know what others thought of it if you saw it.
We love to keep up with everything going on, so please keep us notified of activities in your families.
Kristi and I like that movie, even though it was a little sad at the end. I liked the main actor, Dev Patel, who I also really liked in the two Exotic Marigold Hotel movies. I also thought that Jeremy Irons and Toby Jones did a good job in this movie.
ReplyDelete