Hi family! This is Janelle. I have a bunch of temple names that need to get done, and I wanted to check if anyone would like them so I don't have to release all of them. I have done all the baptisms and confirmations for the people, but there are endowments, initiatory work, and sealings that need to be done. I have way more than can probably be done by our family, but I would like to not have to release them. Please let me know your family search name and email and how many ordinances and of what kind you can do in the near future. Thank you so much!
Janelle- that's so exciting! I wish I could help but we have hundreds on my side that we are trying to complete. You should know that it can take 3-7 years for the temple names to be completed if you release them to temple file. You may have better luck submitting them to your Stake or Ward temple name files at your temple. You have about two years to complete the names from the first time you reserve them so keep trying relatives before you hand them over to the temple file!
ReplyDeleteKristi and I try to attend either an endowment or sealing session once each month, and we don't currently have any of our own names ready for these ordinances, so we would be happy to take some of names for endowments or sealings.
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Uncle Mark! How many names should I send you? And can you let me know your family search name and email? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMy family search name is DenmarkJensen70, email mark.jensen@bluecoat.com. In the near future (next few months), we could probably do around 3 men and 3 women's names for endowments and up to 20 or so sealings.
ReplyDeleteI sent the number you requested! They have to be accepted within 2 weeks.
ReplyDelete