Sunday, December 6

Our trip to Texas

We went to visit Texas over the Thanksgiving break.  It was very cold and rainy, but we had a great time.  We were planning to go to a BBall tournament, but the games were all cancelled because of freezing rain.  Despite the games being cancelled coach Nix came and gave us a tour of the school and the new and old gyms, and gave all the kids Bulldog basketball shirts.
We went to church at the Burkburnett ward.  The only people I knew there were Bishop and Sister Johnson.

Here are photos of our trip
https://goo.gl/photos/Voybj3p8WPHdddbVA

6 comments:

  1. That's so fun to see the pictures. I can't believe how huge the pecan tree is in front of the house. What a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I liked seeing Coach Nix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Koby's hair! Was it inspired by Kevin's high school hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koby is attempting to grow his hair to the point he can have a man bun. That is not inspired by me, although I did give him his latest cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a really fun trip! That was nice of Coach Nix to show you around. It really is amazing how big our old pecan tree is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the man bun idea! Can't wait to see it completed!

    ReplyDelete