Brent and I were wondering if we could get a group together to do the Mystery Escape Room experience while Rishard and I are visiting. I don't know too much about it but its kind of like a puzzle where they give you clues and you figure out together how to get out of the room. Our initial thought was to try to do it as a group date for the sibling couples. If there isn't a day that works for us all we can open it up to some of the older grandkids. Ideally we have exactly 12 people, to get the best rate. It would be about $40 per couple. Im not sure how difficult it will be to book, but I'm sure it will be best if I can try to book soon. So please let us know what days or nights you could be available for this in the week after Christmas.
Here is their website.
Here is the article that caught our interest.
We are interested. It looks fun!
ReplyDeleteWe will likely be gone.
ReplyDeleteWe would like to do it. However we are not very available. Briggs has a basketball tournament on the 27th - 3rd not sure what days and what times. BYU also has basketball games the 27th and 30th. We could do it on the 26th. Briggs would like to come also if not enough people are available. Possibly Brinn also.
ReplyDelete