Since the kids have the next two weeks off from school and I am on faculty leave, we are headed to Utah to be with family and participate in General Conference. We will be arriving on Tuesday evening and being with Dad and Sharon through Saturday. We'll be up at the cook cabin during the first few days of the following week.
We are excited to have tickets to the Sunday afternoon session of conference, so our 8 and olders will get to all go together.
Derek and I are also going to Priesthood session. We have four extra tickets and are hoping someone will want to come with us. I have assumed Dad would come with us, but I haven't confirmed with him. That leaves three more tickets. Anyone interested?
Briggs, Koby and I would like to go.
ReplyDeleteFun! We'd love to see you.
ReplyDeleteWe're babysitting Megan's boys this week. It makes things tricky but hopefully we can catch up sometime.
ReplyDeleteWe hope to see your family while you are here.
ReplyDelete