(This is Scott, typed by Holly.). We're still processing this, but I wanted to let you all know that this past weekend our stake presidency was reorganized and I was called to be the new stake president. It was a wonderful experience to be trained by two members of the Seventy. Elder Sitati from Kenya was the presiding authority. I have two wonderful counselors and we are excited to figure out what we're doing and to serve the Lord. We decided to go on vacation first though, just kidding. We are on our way to Utah still and excited to see all who are there on Saturday.
what is happening saturday?
ReplyDeleteAlso at least stake president is less busy than Bishop.
ReplyDeleteWe hope you guys finally made it here, Scott!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is exciting! I don't know if stake president is less busy than Bishop. I am an assistant stake clerk, and I know that our stake president is extremely busy.
ReplyDelete