Tina is going to fly out here for a family baby shower! We're planning on May 17 at 2pm, but wanted to make sure that works for you all. Let me know ASAP if it doesn't. Thanks!
The 10th is a pretty busy day for me...I have some obligatory Mother's Day plans in the morning and we're celebrating Liam's birthday in the afternoon/evening.
If the afternoon of the 10th works best for everyone else, I can try to adjust my plans somewhat. Perhaps a 1:00-3:00 or 2:00-4:00 window? I just don't want to be gone the whole day on Liam's birthday. What do you think?
Works for us!
ReplyDeleteThat is the day of the high school state track meet at BYU so Brinn and I may be able to make it, but hopefully not if get my drift. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat day works for me.
ReplyDeleteLets change it to the week before for Brinn and Shana. Does the tenth work for everyone?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf the tenth works for everybody else that would be great for us. Thanks
ReplyDeleteThe 10th is a pretty busy day for me...I have some obligatory Mother's Day plans in the morning and we're celebrating Liam's birthday in the afternoon/evening.
ReplyDeleteWe have a Girls Camp Fundraiser in the morning but we are free in the afternoon of the 10th.
ReplyDeleteLet's talk about May 3rd as well.
ReplyDeleteMay 3rd is prom and AP test prep for Katherine.
ReplyDeleteI am fine with any of the above mentioned dates.
ReplyDeleteIf the afternoon of the 10th works best for everyone else, I can try to adjust my plans somewhat. Perhaps a 1:00-3:00 or 2:00-4:00 window? I just don't want to be gone the whole day on Liam's birthday. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteOkay, save the 10th at 2pm. Thanks everyone!
ReplyDelete