Maryn asked for a Winnie the Pooh cake:
They both tasted good!
Maryn is now 16 and is learning to drive. She won't be able to get her license until she has had her permit for 6 months in July and takes a driver's ed class, but we are already shopping for an affordable car for her because with her two jobs she can afford a car payment and wants to be able to practice driving in her own car.
I'm excited to see what Liam's cake looks like in a few weeks!

Nice looking cakes. I especially like the pineapple.
ReplyDeleteYes, the pineapple is very fun. We love Psych! Great cakes all around!
ReplyDeleteMaryn and Nikkail both love to watch Psych and have watched most all the episodes from all seasons. Kristi and I have only ever watched one episode, the first one with Curt Smith from Tears For Fears (because I love Tears For Fears). It seems like a fun show, but we don't watch much tv as we like movies better. I particularly dislike how long running series that continue history over time have to just keep making up new, perhaps somewhat random relationship issues between characters and never fully resolve anything about the pieces of the story that continue from week to week. I much prefer either a simple 2-3 hour movie that resolves everything, or a series like the Simpsons that uses its history only when it wants to, but doesn't ever actually move forward in time relative to the main characters.
ReplyDeleteYum! We love to watch Psych!
ReplyDelete