As a heads up, this Sunday the NCAA will announce the brackets for this years tournament. I should have the tournament challenge site up some time Monday evening, and will send out invitations to past participants, and any others who are interested. To participate you will have to make you selections before the tournament starts at noon Eastern time on Thursday. I would recommend getting them in Wednesday night, just to be safe.
When i log in to CBS Sportsline, I don't see the bracket group that I have used in the past. Probably because I didn't join in time last year. Can someone that did participate last year get the group set up?
ReplyDeleteI got an email yesterday, and it seems like it's all set up. You're listed on the players list.
ReplyDeleteWith Lisa's help I was able to get my account worked out. My bracket is ready to go. Sarah, Trevor and Alexa have made their picks as well.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know anything about NCAA basketball this season, and I missed my opportunity to create a bracket.
ReplyDeleteI tried to login, but they never sent me my password when I requested it.
ReplyDeleteI tried to login, but they never sent me my password when I requested it.
ReplyDeleteI see none of the rest of you took advantage of the 2 bracket option. I hope it's okay that we did. Scott and I always pick a funny way of making our selections - this year it was which name was more fun to say. That's option one. Option 2 I filled out on my own, a little more seriously. So, I guess we could just say that Scott is #1, and I'm #2.
ReplyDelete