Dear Brent, Congratulations on your graduation from the University of Utah.
We have posted the following degree to your academic record:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Summa Cum Laude
This makes it feel a lot more official. As many of you know, I had a personal goal of graduating with a 4.0. I'd never have been able to accomplish this without all of Melissa's hard work and sacrifice caring for Miles and her dedication to making the most of the limited time we did get to spend together.
Congratulations, Brent!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and good job!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Congratulations Brent! That's an awesome accomplishment, it has to feel good to finally be done with school.
ReplyDeleteWow, That's awesome! Way to go! And Happy Birthday, yesterday. I forgot to bring our b-day cards with us to mail out, but I'll get you your card on Sunday. I hope it was a nice day.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Brent!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm so happy you are done.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite an accomplishment to graduate period let alone while you are supporting a family at the same time and to graduate with honors/ Very awesome
ReplyDeleteSharon and Dad