Saturday, December 17

Christmas Gifts

We have sent out everyone's Christmas presents. I sent most of them to Dad. He will be delivering them to all of you. Hopefully they all arrive intact. This years gift has some very fragile parts to them.
I also had written up a paper to put in to each one, but I forgot to include it when I was wrapping them. It was letting you know that the kids helped me make the gifts this year. I also added some new types of wood this year including red birch, wormy maple, and white birch which I harvested myself. (from the tree in our front yard)

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I can't believe those beautiful woods came right from your yard. I'm really amazed and touched!

    And can I just say, Sarah, How much I love the cross-stitched ornaments you sent a few years back? They add a wonderful touch to our tree knowing you made them.

    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric - we are looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited about this. We love the nativity pieces we already have!

    ReplyDelete